2024 CSSi LifeSciences Partnering Forum
Join Us During the Biggest Health Care Investment Conference of the Year!
About the Event
At J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference
CSSi LifeSciences™ will host the annual Partnering Forum during the JP Morgan Healthcare Conference at the Hilton San Francisco Union Square hotel from January 8-11, 2024. The event provides a unique opportunity for participating sponsors to meet emerging and established life science companies that require a broad range of professional services to advance their products to commercial success. In 2023, we had 1000+ in-person participants from 600+ companies. The Forum drew companies and organizations from 23 countries including Australia, Canada, Hong Kong, Ireland, Israel, France, Germany, Italy, Japan, Korea, Singapore, Switzerland and the United Kingdom. Our corporate sponsors beneﬁted from new leads and new business opportunities.
This year’s event is being planned as a live event in San Francisco, managed through an online networking platform. This event will provide sponsors the opportunity to maximize their partnership through on-site and in-app promotions, and it will also permit greater ﬂexibility and opportunities to reach new clients.
The annual CSSi LifeSciences™ Partnering Forum is an exclusive partnering and networking event that provides companies the opportunity to:
- Meet strategic investors, key life science service providers, strategic partners and decision-makers
- Engage economic development organizations, industry associations, and trade partners to discover ﬁnancial incentives and to make connections with high-level government oﬃcials
- Learn more about non-dilutive funding and partnership opportunities at the National Institutes of Health, US Department of Defense, US FDA, and the National Cancer Institute
- Unlimited access to the mobile and desktop partnering platform
- Logo placement on all virtual meeting materials
- In-app corporate banner advertisement
- Customized email to the CSSi LifeSciences’ Investor Database
- In-app distributor of company’s marketing materials
- In-app splash screens
- Sponsored posts on in-app social feed
- Access to meeting space
- Dedicated on-site concierge services
- Access to discounted hotel room block
- Dedicated meeting table
- Invitation to speak at the CSSi LifeSciences Bootcamp on Thursday, January 8th, 2024
- Personalized introductions to industry leaders, academic universities, government officials, and life science accelerators and incubators
Benefits of Attending
Meet strategic investors, key life science service providers and decision-makers
Engage with economic development organizations, industry associations, and foreign economic trade partners to discover financial incentives and to make connections with high-level government officials
Learn more about non-dilutive funding opportunities through the SBIR/STTR program at the NIH, DOD, and NCI
Read what our annual attendees say about this event.
“Thank you for your team’s unbounded kindness and generosity and irresistible enthusiasm, which made the Partnering Forum, Biotech Showcase, and JPM an unforgettable and very enjoyable experience.”
“Thanks for another great week in San Francisco! I had a lot of great discussions and contacts. The room was run well and smoothly. I appreciate all your hospitality and look forward to next year’s event!”
“There are a number of exciting companies with very intriguing technologies that make the event very valuable to attend.”
“Spectacular setting and very productive meetings!”
“Outstanding! Thank you for giving us this opportunity. We truly appreciate it!”
Explore the Art of Bio Partnering at JP Morgan Healthcare Conference
Unlock the secrets of Bio Partnering at JP Morgan Healthcare Conference with our comprehensive Survival Guide. Click the link below to access our Surival Guide.
Don’t miss out on the key strategies and tips you need for a successful conference experience. Get prepared, get noticed, and get results at J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference 2024.
CSSi LifeSciences is a global, innovative Contract Research Organization (CRO) and consulting group that specializes in advancing drugs and medical device technologies from discovery to commercialization. We offer customized solutions to propel life science technologies to market by mitigating risks, time and cost, while increasing your chances of success.
Our insights, proven processes and strategic perspective deliver clear and actionable pathway to successful commercialization. Our integrated model provides optimum value-creation for early-stage and emerging growth companies.