Strategic Connections to Accelerate Your Business
CSSi LifeSciences™ has the industry experience and knowledge to connect companies to strategic investors and resources that can rapidly accelerate a research discovery to commercialization.
SmartConnect™ enables companies to connect with resources and specialized services to expedite technology development and to traverse the "Valley of Death" to drive value and accelerate your research discovery to commercialization.
Capital Access and Strategic Partners
- Provide connections to bioscience capital, strategic investors, private equity, and grant funding.
- Help you become "investor ready":
- Assist with the development of clear and concise pitch presentation and collateral materials.
- Develop corporate website, branding and social media platform.
- Conduct investor and media training and support.
- Increase access to proprietary and validated investor databases of buyers and sellers to support in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities as well as deal structure data.
- Provide outsourcing to experienced bioscience management and specialized CEO consultants for operational strategy and virtual management support.
- Develop an integrated, cross-functional project plan and budget, to provide insight to investors on the commercialization timeline.
- Develop and prioritize market needs and opportunities.
- Increase access to drug sales and consensus forecasts, marketing information and milestones.
- Provide market intelligence for creating claims and the Ideal Package Insert.
- Provide strategic marketing and communications guidance through various media outlets.
Clinical and Commercial Development
- Provide access to our preclinical, CMC and regulatory services, as well as our clinical site networks, to streamline the transition from R&D to development. Find the right vendor for your specific program.
- Provide connection to resources, specialized consultants and service providers for commercial development.
- Provide access to our regulatory and clinical experts and our scientific and medical advisory board.